Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sketch Factory.

The train has left Funkytown. It has now pulled into the station at Sketchville.

Deep, deep into the depths of the dreaded town of Sketchville.

Yeah, I know. It's a pretty sketchy place.

No really. I know how horribly sketchy it is. I'm probably the most sketchy mayor that this sketchy sketchy town has ever seen.

Now that's sketchy.

Sketchy is starting to look like it's not a word. Oops.

Well, I'm sorry. If you know/care what I'm talking about, awesome. I'm not going to explain my sketchiness. It's probably not actually sketchy. Maybe I'm just way too paranoid about getting my shit rocked. Then again, maybe I'm so unbelievably sketchy that no one even bothers to point out my sketchy factor anymore.

Okay, that's a lie. It has been pointed out. And it bugs the living sketch out of me.

I'm legitly sorry for my sketchy ass business.

If you're pissed at me or weirded out or whatever because of it, don't be. No matter how sketchy I may be, I will never, ever, ever, evereverevereverevereverever be shady.

Mmmmkay? :)

A'ight, we cool.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment