- Why is it soooo hard to picture Jesus like he probably actually was?
- Have you ever seen a picture of a dark complected Jesus with Arabic qualities?
- I most certainly have not. I have seen pictures of ginger Jesi, cleanly shaved Jesi, Norwegian Jesi, but never a Middle Eastern Jesus.
- What is this???
- Yes, I realize that this is Jesus Christ, our Savior! Son of God the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth! But do we have to act like he was something he's not?
- Okay, Jesus is, like, everything. Can we agree on that? He's pretty much a straight up baller.
- But, seriously, guys, he was Arabic.
- Let's face it, he probably even had a unibrow.
- It's not like they had the facial hair grooming tools we have today.
- Isaih 53:1 ish says, "There was in Him no stately bearing to make us look at Him. No appearance that would attract us to Him. He was rejected and avoided by men."
- There was in Him no stately bearing to make us look at Him.
- No appearance that would attract us to him.
- He was rejected and avoided by men.
- Yet, most of the Jesi I have seen look like they could double as Abercrombie models.
- I don't really know what to make of this, I just wanted to talk about it.
- Think about it.
- You don't want to be surprised when/if you get to heaven & you're looking for Jesus but instead keep pestering ex-Abercrombie models.
- That would be embarassing.
- Peace, love, & Jesus.
- Chrissy
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Arabian Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel
ReplyDelete