In case you didn't know, I am in High School.
Actually, I'm the resident badass at SEW High.
Anywho, I don't know what to believe anymore.
I'm in the middle.
Like Ohio.
Not that I want to be so flipping decisive that I'm more like California or Maine or whatever, I just want to know where I stand. If I know that I'm in the middle on everything, then fine. I'll buy my little mental house in Ohio and be happy, but I don't want to keep flying from Cali to Maine.
Mostly because that gets really freakin' expensive, and I have no money.
Different problem for a different day.
My indecisiveness is getting out of control.
People don't know if they can trust me. They don't know where I stand, so how can they fully think that they know who I am and if I'll keep my word.
Truthfully, I don't know, either.
I don't trust myself. I would much rather trust my friends at this point than listen to what I have to think.
Mostly because I don't know what I think.
Example 1: Drinking.
I. Don't. Care. If people drink. As long as you're not addicted, being stupid, driving, or being obnoxious about it, I think it's okay.
But I have this friend. He's pretty awesome. I love him. He FREAKS. OUT. If people are drinking. He's pretty darn opinionated about it, and pretty darn persuasive. When I'm with him, I think he's right. When I'm with him, I love him for being so insane about it.
But I have this other friend who thinks in small amounts and if you're not driving, you're fine. When I'm with her, I agree completely. When I'm with her, I think my crazy guy friend is, by definition, my crazy guy friend.
Am I completely incapable of making a stand?
Or is it that my friends are all extremely persuasive?
Or should I just do whatever I can and make my decisions for myself?
I'm leaning toward the latter.
But I'm mostly afraid of what will happen when I do.
It's not an if anymore.
It's a when.
Life is headed right at me, and I have to be ready for it. Whenever it comes, however it comes.
I don't even care if I make the right decisions, just as long as I learn from them.
That's about where I am right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment