Friday, October 19, 2012

Political rant. Surprise, surprise.

< rant >

Barak Obama: "Women are not an interest group. They are mothers, and daughters, and sisters, and wives. They are half of this country, and they are perfectly capable of making their own choices about their health."

This is a good quote. That is not why I am blogging. Why I am blogging, is that he states, CLEARLY, RIGHT THERE that women are capable of making their own decisions about their health.

THEN WHYYYYYYYYY DID YOU MANDATE CERTAIN BIRTH CONTROL OPTIONS THAT MANY WOMEN ARE STRONGLY AGAINST IN OBAMACARE? ARE THEY NOT CAPABLE OF DENYING IT? ONLY ACCEPTING IT? THIS IS NOT OKAY WITH ME.

Personally, I think all health care should be a-la-carte. Maybe I just want to cover heart and joint issues, because other than that I think I'm pretty much okay. That should be fine. But like, why does a nun need birth control? Why is/are she/we paying for that when she took a vow of celibacy? That's just stupid. Even if it's not violating her 1st amendment rights, which it is, which I won't get in to.

Also, the president of the United States of America should NOT be making hashtags like Romnesia like a 12 year old girl.

You're trying to run a country, not wear the same boy's jersey on Friday. Grow up.

</ rant >

No comments:

Post a Comment