Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My dream last night included an octopus.

Last night, I dreamt that Heidi and I were essentially wandering the countryside. Sometimes we had a car, sometimes we were walking.

And apparently I'm scared of octopi.

There was an octopus sitting on fence that I needed to cross. It was a big octopus, man, it was taking up the whole fence on that side. But the other side of the fence was all wired shut, so I needed that octopus off. So, naturally, I started swinging the fence violently until the octopus fell off.

Then it started crawling at me.

I freaked out. I ran out of there.

Scary land octopus.

And then there was something about like dead bodies or something... OH! There was a pediatrician who was pretty much dictating whatever we did in our little village or whatever.

They were a bad pediatrician.

They had these healing session type things when all of the kids in town had to be present. It was outside. It kind of reminds me of the Hunger Games in that aspect.

But every time that this practitioner did this healing ritual thing, a kid died. It was very sad. I cried.

But then the doctor thing changed from a lady to a man to a cross between Darth Maul and the Red Skull man.

Clearly there was a battle. There's almost always a battle in my dreams.

Then I woke up.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment