She moved on and I feel bad for you, because she thought you were the most amazing boy ever.
If she could have had any guy in the world,
she would have chosen you.
She thought you were different.
She was wrong.
You're just another guy to her now.
I. Love. That.
Not a single name was mentioned, but I bet you have someone pictured in your head right now.
That one that never really worked out, even tho if it would have, it would have been perfect.
Maybe.
But that's all in the past, and now everybody's friends with everybody.
Then maybe at some point he realized what he lost when he decided to let it fall apart.
He's blowin' up your phone again, hanging on your every word again, and that's sooooo not what you want anymore.
The best part of being around each other is just being friends.
Now he's just another guy.
One of the fish in the sea you've already met.
Been there.
Done that.
Figuratively, of course.(;
And now we both move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment