Saturday, April 9, 2011

BB Queen & Alicia Keys.♥

It's that kind of day.


I woke up at, what, 6:20? On a Saturday, mind you. Anyway, it was a completely shitty day. Fog all over the place, and worse, I had to go take the ACTs.


Whoop whoop? No.


Well, there were a bunch of my cronies there, so that was good.


And we went out to get Arby's afterward.(:


I love roast beef.


Nom nom nom.


Well, now, it is the most gorgeous day I'm pretty sure I have ever seen in my entire life.


Legitimately.


I even got a little burnt. :)


I LOVE SUMMATIMEEE.C:


But I'm still stressin a little.


Trap.


I'm terrified of it for some unknown reason.


I really can't figure it out.


It's not like I'm afraid of guns, hell, I'm more afraid of spiders.


Maybe I'm afraid of looking like a tard?


But that happens literally EVERY day of my LIFE.


Not a new situation to be afraid of.


I have actually come to the conclusion that I'm just afraid of anything I haven't done before.


Which is stupid, irrational, and will get me, hmmmm, NOWHERE in life.


Even things that I really really want, I'm terrified of until I've done it a few times.


Buying/using my new shiny camera for one.


On the way there, I almost said forget it, I don't need it, I don't need to go into photo journalism, I'll just be a hobo, it's a'ight.


Yeah, I'm a douche.


Okay, Imma put a picture on here and that'll be all for today. :)



Byeeee,


Chrissylove♥

No comments:

Post a Comment