Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dream log, night of November 3rd.

Last night I had fun dreams. The majority of it was at my church, and it was an estate auction for my grandpa Dittmer. But there was a ton of cool stuff! Like, okay, there was this huuuuuuge wagon there that my dad made. Solid wood, I think oak. But it was smooth as a baby's butt, and it was painted on these panels, and he had painted Lester's something Livestock something something across it and it was awesome. They told me it was the livestock trailer they used for their best animals. I kinda wish that thing was real. So then, my dad bought it because he made it, and there was this big black lady that was bossing people around with what to do with their stuff, so she helped me carry this trailer through the church and put it in dad's car. Luckily, it somehow morphed into a couple pieces of paper so this was possible.

And then celebrities started showing up. Apparently they advertised in LA for this, because, um, Christian Bale was there and told me he was living in a barn in Milo, and I was like omg you're Batman, let's be best friends, and then all the ladies from Desperate Housewives show up. That was totally intimidating. And Hannah Montana was there, except she had all of her hair and dignity still.

Then the entire thing became televised. Two random news anchors set up a studio in the sanctuary and started reporting play by play of what was happening. Cassidy didn't like their set. Mrs. McCombs didn't, either.

During this news report, the anchorlady showed videos of all the stuff she had done for stories, and most of them included boats or water. So then we were on the beach, and then we were bowling on a boat, and that was extremely difficult. You needed like a bowling caddy to make your ball actually go where it was supposed to.

That's pretty much it... It was pretty entertaining. Okay.

I still have weird dreams like I'm seven,
ChrissyJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment