Monday, July 11, 2011

Super.

Rant.

Okay, while on facebook today, I became severely distraught.

My friends, some that I have known since literally the first day of school 12 years ago, some that I haven't known as long but are still a lot closer with, are getting their senior pictures posted.

Seriously, guys? Fuck!

Couple things wrong with this:

1) We should not be this close to leaving each other forever
2) Why are you guys so damn fucking gorgeous??

I'm not ready to leave here. I'm not ready to leave you guys. I'm not ready to move on, go to college, actually decide what to do with the rest of my fucking life.

But every time I try to enjoy what little time I have left here, my fucking parents go all Nazi ass on me. "Oh you don't do enough work at home to go do anything." Fuckin' LIE right there. You call 6, 7, 8 hour days working outside when BOTH of your lazy old asses are inside because it's too damn hot not working enough?? And NEWSFLASH: 16 year old kids are SUPPOSED to never be home. They're supposed to go to work, go to play, stay up late, ignore the SHIT out of you and lie about where they've been all night, because they've actually been OUT all night.

I shouldn't have to lie about going on a road trip, or making a wal mart run.

I shouldn't have to come home at 7:45 because my fucking mother got a wild hair up her ass.

ESPECIALLY when I told her that I would be home at 10:15 and all we were doing was watching movies.

And another newsflash: dude, I don't fuckin' drink! Why? I never know where the goddamn party is! If I DID know where it was, maybe I WOULD go, just so you guys would have a REASON to call me irresponsible and a rebel child.

You want a rebel child? I'll fucking show you a rebel child.

Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment