21
Maybe
just maybe
They don't want to talk to you.
Maybe
the reason they always seem to be busy is because you drive them effing berZERK.
Maybe
the reason they didn't get your text was because they were done talking to you.
Maybe
they snap all the time because you annoy them.
Maybe.
Or you just have rotten luck.
Whatever works, bro.
22
I just might do an emo Jr. High flashback right meow.
I just found out I have a MySpace app on my phone, and oh my gosh.
Talk about a throwback.
All of a sudden I'm thinking about A&E hoodies, when Jon first got pecs, when Carrie had braces, chatting using messages, bulletins for softball news, and all the shit with top friends.
Posting bulletins about that one guy calling me pretty. :)
...but then also finding out he was a tool.
Spanish class, vocal, shiny green fingernail polish...
YouTube comment wars with Dustin, Jen, JP, and Jon...
Designing layouts like crazyyy along with my website...
Discovering the joys of photobucket and being a size 1...
I remember thinking I would never drink and my first time would be prom night.
I remember thinking there was no life outside high school. Once you're a senior, time stops, and you get to revel in it for the rest of your life.
Some things never change.
23
Why is it that I'm waiting up for a text,
when I know you probably won't reply until morning?
Just for some reassurance, I guess.
A simple "Ya i will" would suffice.
Even a "Kk" would do.
I just want to make sure you got that message.
That message that says I give a damn.
That message that says I actually care.
But right now, you're toooo busy not caring.
But the thing is, I do actually give a damn, and I just want you to be kinda safe.
Love you. (:
24
Ohhhh, the guys in my life.
Gotta love 'em.
Sometimes I hate 'em.
But I just love the crap out of 'em.
The cousin, the best friend's boyfriend, the best friend's brother, the co-dictator, just the guys.
I love hanging out with the guys.
It's so fucking damn simple.
Food. Entertainment.
Blam-o.
Car talk, killin' zombies, blowin' shit up, swapping terrible jokes, yeah, it's definitely a blast.
But just because I love hanging out with the guys doesn't mean I want to be one of the guys.
What I want is to find that guy who wants the zombie killin', car talkin' girlfriend.
So far, I've gotten zilch.
A few guys have told me I'm an amazing girl with a kickass personality and any guy would be lucky to have me.
Yeah, well apparently only the ones with girlfriends already can recognize this.
Awesome.
25
Ranty gossip boy talk time? Yeah?
HOLLA.
So I guess this is ranty gossip boy talk time take 2.
Whatever. Okay, so what's new? Well, a lot, but basically nothing.
Still the only guy (or person at all for that matter) I regularly text is the same best friend guy that I enjoy talking to, hanging out with, talking about other guys with, etc. BTW, our convos are fucking hilarious. Like if they were monitored by Average Texts From Last Night everything we ever said would be on there.
The latest funny convo
Me: any more questions about boys? lol
Him: Whats a wiener
Me: lol. Ask a congressman
Him: Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaa applause for 30 seconds
Me: :) Thank you, thank you
Him: still chuckling
Me: Haha that was rather clever wasn't it
Him: Like a blanket sewn to a kite
Me: ...beautifully said
Him: Indeed "sip"
Or who could forget the:
Me: Sorry I was in a meeting
Him: Me 2
Me: Really? What for
Him: Aids
Me: Rreeeeaaaalllllyyy
lolololol See what I mean? Just lovely ol' fun.
But what's new? Well an epiphany, that's what! Remember that duper cute boy that I talked about that's way out of my league and whatever? (According to Brotips, tho, when it comes to dating, there are no "leagues" but w/e. I think they're wrong on that one.) Yeah, he's just not that into me. Am I a little sad? Meh. It's whatever. Did he come right out and say that? No, but I just kind of woke up. You know how when you're looking at a picture of something and you're not quit sure what it is, so you keep staring at it, and then you figure out it's something really gross like all of a sudden? Yeah, it was kinda like that. Except it wasn't a really gross picture, it was just a simple realization. Now, does that mean if he randomly starts texting me now and wanting to hang out that I would shut him down? HAYAL NAH! Just because I wised up doesn't mean he's not still effin' smexy! Can't blame me for that. Nope, you just can't.
What else... Well around this time last year, I met this guy who I instantly liked. He was funny, mildly douchey, and had a crazy bad potty mouth. Naturally, I thought this was my guy. Well that didn't work out, mostly because he doesn't like to text, but I got to see him again this weekend and it was a lot of fun. :) Not like that! He's got a girlfriend now! But it was good to see him again. :)
Ahh I have shit on my mind, but it's mildly difficult to pour it on paper right now.
What's next? BFF's BF's BFF? Yup. Added him on the facebook. BFF keeps telling me I should go for that one because he's single now! And then she throws in a huge smile like 'yeahhh, girl!' Which is fine, when her boyfriend's not around. When he is, I feel like a creep. lol I know that prolly sounds dumb, but openly talking about this guy I don't even know when his best friend, aka my bff's bf is right there just makes it awkward. I think. But anyway, I fb added him. :) At least now he's aware I'm alive. lol. Should I talk about him a little? Well I don't know much about him. He's cute, I know that. He has an adorable smile. But all of his prof. pics suck ASS. He's good at basketball and track and BONUS he's got an International truck he restored. Can you say swoon? *sigh*
Well anywhos, omg I can't believe I'm freaking out this much about this guy.
It's midnight. It's Jen's birthday, actually. I am blaringly tired. Unless I think of something else I need to write about, I think I'm out for the night/morning.
Kloveyoubye.♥
26
hehe(:
I think I may have found exactly what I gave up on finding.
He's not douchey or an asshole, which for me is friggin amazing.
Instead of constantly bragging on himself, he called me cute and sent smileys.
He's the old car kind of guy.
We talked car shows. At that point, I was freaking the EFF out. :)
Is it possible?
Is this guy who likes Disney movies and '66 Stingray Corvettes for real?
Is he really letting me be a bro that's more than a bro?
Now all I can think about is that next text. :)
FINALLY.♥:)
27
Bro: Hey btw if this josh dude turns out to be a douche dont be surprised if i attempt to beat the fuck out of him
Me: Lol it's JAMES, And I appreciate the offer :)
Bro: Tis what bros r for and what i call him
Oh, bro. Bahaha :)
That's it. My past couple weeks. Ba-blam.
Love, Chrissyjoy♥
No comments:
Post a Comment